"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Lumberjill

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lumberjill

Necklace - thrifted vintage
Tank - Target
Wool jacket - thrifted The Woolrich Woman
Bangles - thrifted
Black watch - Billabong
Green watch - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Gap
Heels - Simply Vera


Yes, I know the time on the two watches is different. I have my Michael Kors watch that I wear a lot, but the other watches I own, I stop them when I'm not wearing them so they aren't just using the battery sitting in a drawer for weeks between wearings. So I just set them when I wear them. It only takes a few seconds and saves me from having to get the batteries replaced. Sweet. The black leather one is an old Billabong one from back in my snowboarder days and it has a dark brown and light brown strap that came with it as well! I found the green one at a thrift store for fifty cents. It has skiers on the strap, ice skaters on the face, and an ice skate that rotates around for the second hand. It didn't work when I bought it but figured it was worth the risk for fifty cents. I found a new battery on Amazon for $1.25 and now it works! I also have similar ones I bought the same day, one with tennis players and one with horse racing. Amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails